Raspberry Rosemary Merry-tinis
– Fresh raspberry juice- Juice of 1/2 lemon- Fresh rosemary leaves- A bit of your favourite sparkling water
– Candy cane and peppermint crumbles for the rim
– Mix the fresh juice, lemon, sparkling water with ice and pour them on your ornament
– Turn your glasses upside down and rim it (we used maple) with the candy cane and peppermint crumbles
– Fill them with ice and remove them when you are ready to serve your merry-tini.
I added a bit of vodka (guiltyyy! but totally deserved), these cute merry-tinis are served on a Christmas ornament (just too adorable). The idea? to surprise your guests when you pour the drink on regular cocktail glasses.
You can try these merry-tinis using different fruits, can’t wait to try mango, lemon, pear and apple versions.