Where are my entertaining besties? You know how much I adore having friends at home, cooking and surprising them with yummy menu options that are evolving every season. Summer for me, is just a reminder of my home, Venezuela, of eating everything fresh, and prepping all this freshness with my mom, the true master in the kitchen!
If you have a cute picnic in your agenda this long weekend, guess what? I gotcha! You absolutely need to try and serve these Feta pepper bots that everyone will love (You’re very welcome).
If you saw these sweet ultra-adorable mini boats on Instagram, I’m sure you wanted to keep these recipe around and bookmark it, right? These tiny hors d’oeuvre are filled with fresh, Canadian ricotta, feta & greek-style plain yogurt, will bring a nutritious snack option to your favourite table!
Scroll down to follow this SUPER easy and YUMMY recipe and endless thanks to Dairy Farmers of Canada for approving and creating this incredible idea, Bon Appétit!
Happy end of summer, sweet friends.
Feta Pepper Boats
- 1/2 cup Feta
- 1/2 cup Ricotta
- 1/4 cup Greek-Style plain yogurt
- 1 Clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp Fresh oregano
- 2 tbsp Fresh mint, chopped
- 2 Bell peppers, sliced into large strips
- 1/4 cup Pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 tbsp Chopped fresh parsley
- In a bowl, mash Feta with a fork.
- Add Ricotta, yogurt, garlic, lemon zest, oregano, mint and pepper.
- Fill pepper strips with cheese mixture.
- Garnish with olives and parsley. Serve cold.