Your attention, friends: the new arrivals at IKEA are here and they’re always dreamy!
I’m always excited to see the new trends, fabrics, materials and colour palettes they launch every season, followed by an endless wish list of all the things I’d love to get for the studio and home, are you with me?
As soon as I saw pops of colours in the new collection, I knew it’s almost time to welcome spring with open arms. The new arrivals are brighter, with fresher colours and the chance to reconnect with nature. In this post, I’ll show my favourite 9 items from IKEA’s new arrivals.
1. LERSKIFFER / LUNNOM: Table lamp with LED bulb, terrazzo effect/white
2. VÅRFINT: Tray in bamboo
3. VATTENKRASSE: Watering can, light turquoise/gold
4. KRANSBORRE: Cushion, light pink
5. KLÄMMEMACKA: Letter tray, natural plywood
6. GALIAMELON: Hanging planter, indoor/outdoor white
7. BACKSMULTRON: Plant pot, indoor
8. DÅNDIMPEN: Alarm clock radio/bluetooth speaker
9. KLOKHET: Unscented candle, light purple
What are your faves? Happy IKEA shopping!
Want to follow our life adventures? Run here
Follow me also on Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
Shop our products here | Visit our studio here