Yeeeeeees! A long-due guide is finally here, of my last Parisian adventures.
Remember my post about our La Gacilly? We arrived to Paris a few hours before heading to this magical town with the lovely team of Yves Rocher Canada, and (of course) I planned a super quick itinerary with all the spots I couldn’t miss in 24 hours: A perfect guide for design geeks!
There’s NO trip to Paris without having a warm croissant, a walk by the Seine and meeting all over again the iconic Eiffel tower, and mais oui, we waited until 11pm to see the sparkly show (all the info here).
If you’re up for all the fun and some pretty cool places to add to your list, on y va
What to see & do if you want the classic paris
– An outdoor activity: A walk by the Seine at sunset!
– The classic Parisian life: Check the Tour Eiffel at night with a perfect picnic spot (we did it, but without the food because we were all so tired) Bonus tip: You can get fresh bread, cold cuts and cheese at any grocery store and save tons of money.
– Head to Montmartre: get lost at the cobbled streets and feel like Amelie Poulain for a second, SO worth it.
what to see & do if you want the trendy spots
– Walk to Le Marais: the city’s best shopping area where all the trendy new spots are.
– Eat at Cafe Citron: THE spot in Paris right now where Jacquemus is part of a new Galeries Lafayette concept store and cafe, just SO-COOL.
– Find colour at Rue Cremieux: where all the pastel homes dreams come true.
– Take a coffee break: at Paris smallest coffee shop, Boot cafe (looooved this tiny spot that I discovered thanks to my friend AnaNewYork with such an amazing coffee)
what to see & do If you want to shop
– Run to Make my lemonade: Home to one of my all-time favourite bloggers, Lisa Gachet. Make my Lemonade recently opened its doors and it-is-in-sa-ne!
– Paper geek? Visit Papier Tigre: The prettiest stationary and all things paper shop in the city. it’s a MUST!
– Ready to be broke? Go to Merci: I can’t even describe Merci. This concept store has home, design objects and furniture you’ll cry for the rest of the eternity (like I did).
– A must visit at L’Appartement Sézane: A piece of Paris no matter where in the world you are! Honestly, what’s better than visiting their flagship store?
– Des Petits Hauts: My second favourite local shop in the city! You’ll find the prettiest treasures, bags, shoes & clothes in here.
If you have more than 24 hours, check my map at the end of this post with a lot more places to see & explore in the city.
j’ai hâte de te revoir, Paris!