Happy Birthday month to me (and all my Capricorn friends!).
I have to confess, yes, it’s true: Capricorns are workaholics, ambitious, focused, stopping at nothing until the job is done.
Does this ring a bell, anyone?
There’s a new decade in the making (how crazy is this?) and, with the sun moving into Capricorn, this only means we need to start the new year like a Capricorn!
We all know how disciplined earth signs are, they know how to climb their way to the top, and they aren’t afraid of a hard journey, right? So here are many ideas for you to help you be your most productive self.
BANG, let’s do this!
1. Poketo wall calendar – this is THE exact one that I recently installed in my desk area at the studio
2. Montreal Hidden Gems Art Print – you need a dose of inspiration to start the year
3. Candles, Candles! – Absolutely can’t start my days without one
4. Pastel hair clips – one of my essentials!
5. Zodiac personalized necklace – recently bought mine, what about you?
6. Gradient double tipped pens – I mean, we all obviously need ’em
7. Essential bluetooth earbuds – please and yes!
8. Matte latte tumblers – raise your hands my coffee mates
9. Hey Maca weekly planner – one of my fave items at our shop
10. Assorted mini latte bowls – in black and white, such a classic
11. Swivel desk chair – the absolute dream in this pistachio green
12. Square reading glasses – because I keep losing mine, all the time!
13. Floral clipfolio – how can you even resist?
14. Hey Maca colourful postcard collection – send all your good wishes starting 2020
15. Floral binder clips – oh my heart.
16. Monogram mug – I got my “M” recently and I looooove it!
17. Rollerball pen – if you’re going to get one, this is THE one
18. Let’s do this notebook – SO Capricorn!