Fall is hereeee (I’ll be 100% honest, I’m not ready), but who’s ready this year? Things are so unreal, that I can’t even remember what I did yesterday, or what day is tomorrow (insert nervous laughs here ha!). It’s been a while since our last current mood list over here, and this month I have been loving maaaany new cool stuff I bought, or cannot stop wearing somehow.
here’s everything I’ve been obsessed with this month, drumrooooll:
- UNIQLO white u crew top: Did you also join the club I own too many white tops OMG? if you are, welcome to the best club! I gotta say, I’m a proud owner of three (reads, 3) white ucrew tops from UNIQLO, because, this cotton is just the one I wanna get marry to. SO good.
- Our Place Pan: My last kitchen purchase, gift from moi to moi, and a way to remind myself I need to cook more. YES, I’m obsessed with this pan, it is absolutely amazing! The fact that you can do so many things got my heart, and now I have it at the studio (it is induction compatible) and my bestie, my pink bestie.
- The Daily Stoic book: Are we insta-besties yet? If yes, you know this book is my daily morning ritual, and have changed me for good, for real good (I want to cry, for real).
- Custom letter necklace initial: in my wishlist since the lockdown started, and found this ultra-adorable Etsy shop that offers it in many different colours, and lengths (double the yay!). I also want custom name rings, but, one thing at the time right?
- Hair dryer and volumizing styler: THIS – IS – THE – FUTURE. nothing else to add. You need it.
- Transparent containers: If you’ve been organizing your life as this mama over here (high-five! bestie!) I got a set of these amazing containers on Amazon I’ve been loving so much, so in case you want to start as well, get em.
- White high tops: I wanted these converse so badly that apparently I can’t stop wearing them now! it’s been three weeks that they are the only pair of shoes that are going out with me.
- Glossier cloud paint: so dreamy, you’ll never go back to anything else!