If you know me very well, you totally know FOOD is the key to my heart.
Food gifting is so special during the Holidays (everyone loves to eat yummy things, right?) and this time, when the packaging, colours and *ahem* chocolate are in the top list, you can’t resist to this awesomeness!
Today’s Holiday gift guide is dedicated to many local products and brands that are making wonderful and adorable initiatives.
Bon appétit and happy shopping!
01. This gotta be the cutest olive oil, ever! from Pineapple Collaborative
02. Chocolate, anyone? You totally need this box from Ernestine
03. If you’re into tea like me, this tea wheel from David’s Tea is adorable!
04. I’ve been a fan of Etat du Choc, and this allergen-free box is simply brilliant (perfect for families with food allergies like ours)
05. Any Montrealer will appreciate this gift, the amazing Cafe Pista coffee!
07. Maple syrup, anyone? CUTE maple syrup? GOTCHA!
08. These brilliant baking mixes from Zoe Ford, I can’t even!