This weekend we had an overdose of green, nature and lots of sun. I got to love summer!
We took a day off from the city and went up north near St-Sauveur.
Highlights of the weekend:
– all-day-long pool day
– a delish brunch on Sunday morning included in our hotel night, all you can eat – heaven!
– lots of kisses and baby rolls, yay (:
– picnic in the park, just give me all the Vitamin D world!
– I felt a caribe weather, just missing our perfect beaches, *sniff*
– Olivia is eating solids, (she’s so big, omg) and so far, Bananas and Peas aren’t in her VIP list
– Red was my thing this weekend as you can see
– Splash parks, here we go!