How awesome is being 30 now? Very, very awesome. I had this post in mind for a while, putting together a stellar list why you should be proud of your 30’s right now, every single day.
Personally, I was very very scared of turning 34 this year, especially when you start noticing so many life changes you never cared about before, but as one brilliant (woman hopefully) said once: the older you get, the wiser you become.
1. Nobody is perfect and now you totally understand this
2. 30’s are the new 20’s and I totally feel it
3. You can’t go to bed without removing your makeup (sometimes I still do it, SHAME)
4. Family time is precious and you won’t change this for anything, ever
5. Mornings are sacred and coffee is your holy grail
6. A bloody mary or a beer after a long work day, is always a good idea
7. After having babies, you nail any weird symptoms like a pro
8. You learn the art of living colorfully, at least I did!
9. Your personal style is so established, your friends will send you screenshots of “this is so you” kinda things (:
10. Learning something new every day is your new life goal, even though you can’t handle snapchat or now Wuu
11. Confidence is your BFF and you feel you got this, pretty much all the time
12. Carbs are your worst and best friends, I’m not even kiddin’ #slowmetabolismherewego
13. You learn you can’t burn bridges and that PR is your key to success
14. Solo grocery shopping is your new happy hour
15. You understand your dad and your mom now, and you feel pretty guilty from all the things you did to them (like my epic moment when I was 18: surpriseee mom, I did a tattoo!)
16. Laugh from your own mistakes and never do that again
17. Night creams, serums and Sephora are your favorite magic words
18. A healthy lifestyle is the new you and you’re conscious about what you’re eating
19. Life is hard and you know this now, very well
20. Simple joys are the greatest and the most rewarding ones
21. You wish you had extra hours to do even more
22. Personal note to this list: in my 30’s I wish I had a housekeeper
23. Now, you understand why surrounding yourself with an inner circle is way better than having a zillion acquaintances
24. Love boldly, especially the most important things (like my babies and husband, in my case)
25. Halleluyah to Kale chips, chia, roasted chick peas and green juicing.
26. Sleeping 8 hours is a miracle, and if you succeed this mission you pretty much feel you’re Madonna the next morning
27. Hello there, concealer and CC cream!
28. People first, then money, then things
29. Life is terribly short, so you better LOVE what you’re doing right now
30. Congrats, you’re 30 (and I’m there with you) and you’re pretty darn awesome
Wow! Seriously can't agree more with you on this. Except for the fact that 40 is the new 30, right? Eek, I guess I'm almost 30. 🙂 And your photos are always stunning!!!! Hugs,Gladys
Girl, I wish I'm exactly like you when I hit 40. You are seriously, GOALS.
This post, my babe! So so good! I'm almost 30 and totally excited. I can already relate to so much of this. And you look gogorgeous, as always ❤️
My babe, this is so you and so me. I love you, forever.
Amé este post con locura, a todas les digo que los 30's son lo mejor que les va a pasar en la vida! Más post como éstos por favor!!!!!!!!!
omg, omg! yayyyyyyy te gustooo 🙂 Promise, hare mas.love youuuuuuxo
I loved my thirties – there were highs and lows but overall I felt a sense of peace and was happy to be rid of the angst of my twenties. Plus my thirties were filled with babies which I enjoyed (thou in my forties I'm very happy to be done with that LOL). And OMG I wish I had a housekeeper too!XOhttp://www.lehoarder.com/
Right? Best era ever!! your forties are simply a dream my friend!xoxoxo