There’s nothing yummier than a fresh, sweet strawberry. I might be biased but in all honesty, I think they gotta be THE best fruit in the world (ask Oli, she will agree 100%). We went to do some cute strawberry picking a few days ago and I had to create something fun for the kiddos as soon as we came back home (maybe you remember this recipe when I posted it on Instagram, wot wot!)
It’s finally Friday and I needed a mandatory tiny food recipe to welcome the weekend (a super warm one in Montreal!)
So, are you all ready for this?
This easy recipe charmed the entire family with the most perfect balance of sweet and salty
(something we LOVE like crazy over here!)
You’ll be surprised that in only 15 minutes, these crostinis are a perfect snack in any party, and without any doubt, the most adorable ones, am I right?
Strawberry Manchego Crostinis
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 1/2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Aceto balsamic
- 1/2 Fresh baguette
- 10 Slices of fresh prosciutto
- 10 Slices of manchego
- Edible flowers
- Start by slicing the baguette and place them in a plate. If you want to serve the crostini hot, place them in the oven for 5 minutes before serving
- Top the baguette with a slide of prosciutto and manchego
- Cut your strawberries and in a hot pan mix them with the maple syrup and a drizzle of balsamic
- Add the strawberries on top of your manchego cheese and prosciutto
- Finish by adding some beautiful edible flowers and voila!