1. I’m proudly Venezuelan, de Maracaibo (maracuchiiiiiiisima obvio) moved to Canada 10 years ago
2. I speak 3 languages
3. I used to have & love short hair, very short (my emo era), while playing a ton of snake with my nokia (I thought I was the coolest)
4. I finished a bachelor in PR & Marketing, a DEC in Marketing-sales & Interior design (geek Maca). I was famous for falling everywhere! Stairs, hallways, desks, and my friends got used to it after the 3rd time when I broke a pair of shoes, forever clumsy – LOL.
5. I don’t understand the imperial system, gimme all the meters and kilograms, please!
6. I don’t eat seafood (just calamari and shrimp from time to time)
7. I’m obsessed with a good branding & amazing packaging
8. I’m a self-taught girl, I learned photography all by myself (and I still shoot everything you see here)
9. My dad is a carpenter & I grew up surrounded by construction, maybe this is why design is my passion
10. I love the gas smell. I know, weird?
11. I can’t have a full unread email inbox (I caaaaaan’t)
12. Capricorn soul who LOVES excel sheets (guilty!)
13. I lived in Miami after I graduated
14. I can eat savory over sweets every day, and I can drink very spicy drinks like caesars and micheladas
15. I suffer from anxiety & I’m taking meds to help my mental health. I get VERY attached to people and it is very hard for me to let people go from my life since I was little
16. I’m a visual person, I can spend hours on Pinterest vs reading a book (zero concentration to finish a book)
17. I used to craft so manyyy things since I was a teen (alll the **pucas**, making my own paper, putting up an entire wall with magazine pages and decorating every single school billboard)
18. My first CD was Madonna’s bedtime stories (proud)
19. I didn’t want a 15 años dress, I wore my converse (my poor mama without her quinceañera haha) and my boyfriend of that era played a live show for me, a rock show (ha!), again, poor mama!
20. When I moved to Montreal, I tried to study commercialisation de la mode at L’UQAM (lasted one semester, couldn’t understand french) not-a-word.
21. I can eat olives everyday while I have solid convos just by sending GIFs or whatsapp stickers
22. Sadly, I suffer from migraines
23. My kids Nico & Oli are being raised in Spanish, eating arepas, pabellón y papelón, learning all about Venezuela, and how special our country is
24. My only wish (and dream) is to see a Venezuela libre, now
25. I used to hate pink in the 90s
26. I was the outsider in school, who liked weird and artsy things, and I was into techy things the day I got my first dial-up internet connection. I helped all my friends open an ICQ account, myspace, HI5 and all the apps you can imagine, ha!
27. My memory is seriously effed, I did many agendas, like Pascualinas, to remember things. Today, I have a to-do list I update every week, because seriosly, I can’t remember what I did yesterday.
28. I used to wear ALL the braces you can imagine during school
29. Oli, my 4 year old, is my life twin (and i’m loving it)
30. I’m a PRO multitasker, but for real ARE YOU STILL HERE reading this?👋