Three months ago a little snowball arrived at home, Moshiiiii! And honestly, this little ray of sunshine was all we needed after a full year into lockdown without friends and family around every weekend.
We lost our 18 year old cat, Super, and honestly, it was so sad & traumatizing that we thought we wouldn’t be able to move on and have another pet at home.
… buuuuut Maca happened, I begged my husband to at least go see this cutie fluff cat I found on the internet (from a breeder in our city) and as soon as we met him for the first time, I knew he was the one.
Moshi is the sweeeeetest and most playful little fur baby who’s almost 4 months old, so in today’s post, I’m bringing you aaaaall our favourite products I’ve discovered (or used) for him.
Hope you love ’em all!
01. Scalloped ceramic bowl set – this is honestly, UNREAL! it’s a 3-in-1 set including a bowl, plate, and spoon, I mean, the cutest thing!
02. Odour proof litter box – I struggled so so much when we had Super a few years ago because we couldn’t find a good litter box to control the smell inside our condo at the time, but OMG, this one is magical! It comes with one-of-a-kind air circulation technology allows litter to dry naturally and uninterrupted, 100% recommended!
03. Flower comb – If your cat is into water just like Moshi, this comb is magical (and so adorable!)
04. Recycled and biodegradable litter – Another topic I investigated tons, the best option (and an eco alternative) for my new baby fur, and we absolutely looove this biodegradable, light weight litter made exclusively from 100% recycled paper.
05. Terrazzo bowl – A fun and larger version of a bowl in case you have a big pet at home with a big appetite
06. Colourful cat toys – Moshi loooooves colourful toys and these ones are just purrrfection (pun totally intended)
07. Rotating track bowl turntable – I love this wooden option and I can’t wait to get it for Moshi!
08. Cat igloo – Isn’t this the cuuuutest thing ever? Available in two tones, beige and pink!
09. Adjustable scratching mat – IKEA made this brilliant scratching mat that quickly transforms a common table leg into a scratch mat where your cat can stretch and sharpen their claws!
What’s your favourite?
Want to follow our life adventures? Run here