Last Friday, I was craving some comfort food, totally needed after a crazy busy week for the blog. We had two major video shootings, prep for a cute DIY event Lucile and I hosted at the Eaton Centre, stop motion shootings, video content shootings and blog posts to finish, edit and write.
As you can imagine, by Friday, all I wanted was a hug and really good food. On my pending list? Discover the best of Montreal (like my avo toasts tour here) and discover the new cool kid and trendiest spot in Montreal (St-Henri), Hello123.
This new vegan wine bar offers my dreamy menu: brunch, lunch and yes, dinner! with super rich, tasty plates that really impressed us. Hello123 opened its doors just a week ago and I had to try their oat milk cappuccinos, and brunch options (of course!).
They offer many non-dairy options for your coffee fix, smoothies, cocktails and yes, wine.
I loved the menu offers SO many food options.
My favourite options If you’re in the mood for some brunch:
– Avocado toast served on a sourdough bread, pomegranate, pickled onions, sprouts and dukkah.
– Breakfast bowl: with sautéed mushrooms and kale, tofu scramble, smashed avocado, chili sin carne (ha! so good), tomato and cucumber salsa, dukkah and brown rice.
– Irene’s massive breakfast: chickpea and kale omelette in ranchero sauce, roasted home fries, sourdough toast, gluten-free pancakes, seared tempeh and a side salad.
My favourite options If you’re in the mood to do some tapas style visit:
– Spicy pineapple sliders: served with cabbage slaw, adobo sauce and aioli.
– Cauliflower forever: a must for me, everything cauli! served half roasted, house hollandaise, pomegranate, sumac, chili flakes and parsley.
– Hello corn: with lime, house rub, coriander, sunflower cheese and cashew cream.
– Messy wedges: cashew cream, avo, sunflower crumble, scallions, pickled onions, coconut.
My favourite options if you want a lunch fix
– Superfood burrito bowl: a classic bowl with chili beans, brown rice, kale, guac, salsa, hemp seeds, tortilla chips, lime wedge, cashew cream, SO good!
– Caesar salad: romaine, pickled onions, parsley, oat-seed-crunch, sunflower crumble, pumpkin seeds, coconut bacon, tamari almonds, hemp sprouts.
– Watermelon ceviche: avocado, red onions, coriander, sesame, lime, ginger, jalapenos.
Can you believe I shot all these pictures with my new phone? (I STILL CAN’T).
SO, are you excited to try this new trendy spot in Montreal?
3580 Notre-Dame W
Hours: from 11 a.m. to late Wednesday to Friday, 10 a.m. to late Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday.
Price range: $$
Kids Friendly: YES! there’s plenty of space for you and your little ones.